Monterey Water Heater Repair
Fixing Leaks & Hot Water Problems
After Hour Plumbing & Drain has years of experience repairing water heaters throughout Monterey, Seaside, and surrounding areas. Whether your water heater tank is leaking in the garage or your tankless water heater just won’t heat your water enough, our professional plumbers have the skills and tools needed to provide trustworthy repairs for homeowners and business owners throughout the community.
Don’t risk it. At the first sign of water heater problems, contact the pros at After Hour Plumbing & Drain by calling (831) 713-2713. We are standing by for 24/7 emergency service in Monterey and Seaside.
Does My Water Heater Need to Be Repaired?
Many problems that homeowners in Monterey experience with their water heaters can be fixed with simple repairs, especially if they’re caught early. Some parts that may be causing the issue can be easy to replace, like a faulty heating element or an old coil, but others can be more difficult. No matter what the problem is, your first step should always be to contact a professional Monterey plumber. Trying to DIY a repair can make the issue worse and even be dangerous for you, your family, and your property.
Signs You Need To Get Your Water Heater Repaired:
- The tank is leaking water – Over time, water heater tanks begin to corrode from age and use, which can lead to leaks. If you notice water pooling near your water heater or notice an obvious leak, call us for repairs right away.
- The water heater isn’t heating water – Its job is in its name, and if your water heater just isn’t producing as much hot water as it once did, it may need attention from a professional.
- You hear strange sounds – Any appliance will make noises while running, but if you’re noticing irregular sounds like banging or popping, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Cloudy or rust-colored water is coming out of your faucets – If your water isn’t running clear, your water heater may need a flush or, in more serious cases, a replacement. After Hour Plumbing & Drain can help you determine the best course of action.
Typically, when a water heater tank starts to leak the issue is caused by corrosion. However, a leak at the base of the water heater is typically the result of either a damaged or over-pressurized temperature & pressure relief valve or a clogged or malfunctioning drain valve. However, these are not the only causes behind water heater leaks.
Other Reasons Why Your Water Heater May Be Leaking Include:
- The plumbing connections for the hot and cold water are loose
- Damage to the water heater’s tank, such as a crack or hole
- Broken gaskets that surround the heating components in an electric water heater
- A lack of proper maintenance (draining and flushing) of the water heater
If you have a leak in your water heater system, it is crucial you bring in a professional plumber to perform the necessary repair. Leaving a leak as is can result in water damage to your property and even mold, which can be hazardous to your health. Reach out to the water heater repair experts at After Hour Plumbing & Drain today to find out how we can help resolve your water heater’s leak.
Is your water heater acting up? Don’t hesitate to contact After Hour Plumbing & Drain at (831) 713-2713 any time for Monterey water heater repair services. We proudly offer emergency plumbing services.
“Very friendly, honest and clearly explained what was going on”Robert Q.
“I was really pleased with the service”Jsem M.
“Great work, quick service, and they were friendly”Mark C.
“After Hour is the way to go”Jeffrey W.
“Super friendly, reliable, and helpful! He is our go to plumber now!”Liz B.
Multi-Lingual ServiceContact us today for diverse service in a variety of languages. We have multi-lingual staff who are fluent in Spanish, Italian, Russian, and Arabic.
We Answer The Phone 24/7Whether its daylight or past dark, you will always speak to a real person who wants to help you solve your problem. If you need us, we'll be there!
Competitive & Thoughtful PricingWe research the prices of our products to find the best deals so our customers receive the best deals we can offer.
We Live By A Code of EthicsWe believe that serving our customers and employees with honesty, integrity, workmanship, professionalism, and heart will strengthen the community as a whole.